If you should choose to return an item or product please read the following guidelines:
- All merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Defective merchandise must be reported within 5 business days of the invoice date.
- Customers should check ALL packages and enclosed merchandise at the time they are delivered. This will help us to identify, and promptly handle any problems that may occur with your order. If you have a problem, please call our office at 205-344-6266 and have your invoice number ready. Your invoice number can be found in the upper right hand corner of the invoice.
- All merchandise returned must be in the original carton with all packaging intact, unmarked and in new condition.
- Anything missing from the original package cannot be accepted. Including but, not limited to, manuals and cords.
- Any shortages must be reported within 3 business days of the invoice date.
- Damaged merchandise should be reported immediately.
DUE TO SAFETY CONCERNS, EDIBLE ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS OVER 30 DAYS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.